BipolarKitkatBipolarKitkat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Enojón Enojón

That was super cute and charming. Keep it up!

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

Good animation and nice song, though it's a bit out of my usual taste.
Every once and a while I saw a white background with just a simple sketch. This was jarring at first because I wasn't sure if it was meant to be left in there or not. Like, maybe it was a rough storyboard that accidentally got left in. Since it showed so much at the end I'm guessing it was on purpose. Maybe it could have been done in a better way so that it was less jarring. Like maybe if the sketches were more complete. idk

Crust Crust

I loved everything about this. Everything fit together perfectly.
Even though the ending was funny, I still feel bad for the kid. He trusted the mole and wound up even further down.

House Cats Grand Escape House Cats Grand Escape

While this feels like a good idea, the controls weren't steady for me. Sometimes I would move at a reasonable pace and other times I would be sent flying into the next room in an instant. Also, I escaped very easily and without having to push anything. Sometimes when I did try to push something it wouldn't even move. It was unclear as to what could be pushed what I could interact with. All that being said, I'd still like to see a better version of this in the future.

GrackGames responds:

Thank you for the feedback!
At the moment for some users, even myself occasionally..there is a weird input lag if I'm correct that almost seems likes you are the flash however looking around can sometimes be choppy. I'm trying to resolve this however i noticed playing on FireFox does seem to be better. Aswell fullscreen makes it easier to look around without the restriction of your mouse being cut off by border. I think the lag couldve disrupted the control of your push and make seems feel more off. I plan to add particles to make movable objects more apparent. I am hoping to improve this game alot, so expect updates .

Hitter! Hitter!

I clicked on this because I thought it said "Hitler."
I'm disappointed in this game. Not because it has nothing to do with Hitler.
The game is about as bare bones as you can get. I didn't find it fun or engaging.

Clock Shooter Clock Shooter

Took me a minute to understand how it works.
The sounds and images are nice, but there's not much going on.
Not bad, but not great either.

Run, Rambi! Run! Run, Rambi! Run!

I really love this! The only problem I can see with it is that Dixie Kong isn't suppose to have a tail. I think she's a chimp and not a monkey.

IkaroKruz responds:

Oh, thanks a lot for pointing this, dude! Fixed now! :D

Dancing Morty Dancing Morty

Awwwww, yeah! It's time to get schwifty!

Markus Velafi Commission Markus Velafi Commission

Is that Markus Velafi? ',:)

ArinsMind responds:

OH! Thank you for giving me a name! I'll have to update.